Dear Madam / Dear Sir!
– Purpose of processing
– Data processing activities
– Legal ground for processing
– Recipients of your personal data
– International Transfer
– Contact details of Teleperformance and data protection officers
– Retention period
– Your rights with respect to your personal data
Privacy Notice Template
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain how, and for what purposes, we use your personal data. Please read this privacy notice carefully.
Purpose of processing
Teleperformance needs to use your information in order to process your job application and undertake activities necessary for you to enter into an employment contract with us, including recruitment administration. If your job application is successful, we will use the information you have provided to administer your employment with us, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice explaining how we process personal information in that context.
Data processing activities
Please see below some examples of how Teleperformance processes your personal data.
Teleperformance collects data relating to your basic details (e.g. email address, name, home address, curriculum vitae) in order to process your application and communicate with you.
During the application process, Teleperformance collects personal information contained in various documents such as interview notes, and evaluation information.
Failure to provide such personal information may limit our ability to consider your application.
Legal ground for processing
We process your personal data in order to take steps at your request to enter into an employment contract with respect to the processing activities, and recruitment administration.
We process your personal data on the ground of legitimate interest with respect to processing activities such as CCTV, and OnTarget Recruitment. The legitimate interests pursued include security.
Recipients of your personal data
We may share such personal data with other Teleperformance subsidiaries – if you give your consent and public authorities – where required by law.
We may transfer such personal data to countries, territories, or organizations that are located outside the European Economic Area and are not recognized as ensuring an adequate level of protection by the European Commission. In such case, Teleperformance provides appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data, such as Binding Corporate Rules (Polish version available in Personnel Administration Department Teleperformance and English version available on the website: https://my.teleperformance.com/index.php/gcp-s/data-privacy/binding-corporate-rules) as approved by EEA national data protection authorities, or standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or a relevant EEA national data protection authority.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above, or for as long as is required by law. Your data will be deleted at the latest when the recruitment process ends, unless you agree to their use in other recruitments.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have the following rights when it comes to your personal data:
– Access – you may request access to your personal data, free of charge;
– Rectify – you may ask Teleperformance to correct personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
– Erase – you may ask Teleperformance to erase personal data when one of the following grounds applies;
a) When the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) You withdraw consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
c) The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
d) The personal data have to be erased for compliance with legal obligations in Union or Member State law to which Teleperformance is subject;
– Restrict – you may ask Teleperformance to restrict how it processes your personal data when one of the following applies;
a) You contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling Teleperformance to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
b) The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
c) Teleperformance no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
d) You have objected to processing pursuant to the right to object and automated decision-making, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds for Teleperformance override those of you.
– Portability – you may ask Teleperformance to transfer the personal data you have provided us to another organization or / and ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
– Withdraw – you may withdraw your consent, at any time, for the processing of your personal data for which you have provided consent. However, your withdrawal of consent will not affect the data processing activities that occurred before the withdrawal.
– Object – You may object to Teleperformance’s processing of your personal data for direct marketing, or in other situations in compliance with local laws, by notifying the human resources department about your objections.
– Complain – You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority; the contact information for that supervisory authority is provided below:
Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych
ul. Stawki 2
If you have any questions, please contact data protection officer:
T +01 816 839-9516
M +0 816 812 3887
Kansas City, Missouri USA
Contact details of Teleperformance:
+48 22 468 70 00
Teleperformance Polska sp. z o.o.
Domaniewska 50 Street
TPG Katowice sp. z o.o.
Konduktorska 37 Street
Teleperformance Business Services Kraków Sp. z o.o.
Jasnogorska 11 Street